Thursday, September 6, 2007

Yes! You can Search...

Another great outcome of all this changes, is the possibility to upload all my work to a single site, and enable you to browse or search all images by a wide range of criteria.

To do so, you can use the quick 'Search Photo Galleries' box at the bottom of the site, or go into 'Galleries and Prints' and click on 'Search' on the left hand side menu. This will allow for a quite advance search functionality ranging from keywords, images for sale, orientation and other image attributes.

Over the next few weeks I will constantly upload my photographic archive and thoroughly keyword the images to facilitate access.

I am very excited about this new features, and I hope you enjoy them as well! Thanks for visiting and always welcome!

No comments: