Thursday, September 6, 2007

Share the LOVE!

For a while now I have been working on this concept of free eCards. In my experience they are a great way to share love, gratitude or appreciation with those we care for, in the form of Art cards. The way they are designed, you receive an actual electronic postcard with both sides of the card, the image and the text... and what's best, they are for you to keep and cherish at any time. They are NOT a link that will expire in 90 days, and with it the memories of those who wrote to you...

They are my way of sharing my art and my appreciation for you taking the time to come and visit. Uplift those in your life and share the love through an ART card. I have updated the image catalog and you have over 30 images of more diverse topics.

Thanks for visiting and as always, you are welcome!

2 comments:

Selene Soler said...

Te quiero mucho.
Selene

Unknown said...

Hi,

Good one on Share the LOVE!This website http://debtfreeliving.smilestarters.com offers a complete collection of egreetings, ecards, and electronic postcards for you to choose from, absolutely FREE!

Thanks,
Camilynn